Kolohe Andino is a professional surfer from San Clemente, California. He currently holds the record for the most National Scholastic Surfing Association championships won by a male surfer. He is also set to represent the United States in the next coming Olympics in Tokyo. He is also a second-generation professional surfer. His father, Dino Andino, was a World Tour Competitor and a United States national champion.
Currently, Kohole Andino’s net worth is $2.2 million.
Why is Kohole Andino Famous?
Kohole Andino has made may accomplishments in his pro surfing career. Here are some of them.
- 2nd place in 2019 World Surfing Games
- 2nd in 2019 Margaret River Pro
- 2nd in Quiksilver Pro Gold Coast
- 2nd in 2017 Drug Aware Margaret River Pro
- 2nd in 2016 Quiksilver Pro Gold Coast
- 2nd in 2014 Billabong Rio Pro
- Qualified for WSL Championship Tour at age 18
- Has the record for most U-18 wins in the National Scholastic Surfing Association and USA Surfing
What Does Kohole Andino Currently Do?
Kohole Andino is still dominating his sport and he is still making history for American surfing. For example, he became the first American surfer to qualify for the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo. This year, surfing will make its Olympic debut, making him the first American to ever qualify for Olympic level surfing.
For more net worth of sports stars, visit igotitogether.com.